Friday, June 11, 2010

My First BJD - Its Arrival

I ordered my BJD from Korea on April 24th and have been checking weekly to see if she had shipped. Finally, Monday I got the notice that she was on her way. IT ARRIVED TODAY!!!! I am so excited and she is as beautiful as I had pictured her on the Dollstown site. She came in a cardboard box which was protecting the pretty blue doll box.

She was packaged beautifully in bubble wrap and they had her laying on a pretty white pillow, which I thought was clever. What was a surprise is how heavy she was.

From Montreal she goes to Toronto to get her face, hands and feet painted and when she returns she will get eyes, hair and an outfit, which are waiting for her when she makes it back home. I will continue to post progress pictures of her journey.











No comments: